Wednesday, September 28, 2011

FINALLY

My Dad taught me that if I wanted something in life, I had to speak up or figure out a way to make it happen. No one was going to do it for me. It was up to me to control my destiny.

 I heard people saying that growth never take place in absence of tears and sweat. It stroke me that everything came so strong and hard that all of a sudden here the fate fell.

There is and will never ever be someone who would come up telling you why and how life will offer you new opportunities and chances. Only you could convince yourself by believing that  hope is everywhere.

Not everyone is going to approve of the decision you make. Catch the star that holds your destiny and that will take you eventually to your dream. Oftentimes the world around you may be filled up with suspects on how well you do and how well you are going to do. You are the only one that is able to choose to believe and trust yourself that you are going to make it. Even is the whole world is going to desert you, you can never let you desert yourself for you are the only one who can do something for a change.

As a matter of fact, everything is quite simple, Not everything would work in the way that you want.
Not every effort pays you  back.However, if you give up going forward and working hard, everything will not work in the way you like.So just work hard. Diligence is something that everyone is able to own.It is alse something most people cannot own.It’s up to whether you are a successful one.

1 comment:

  1. liked the simplicity with which you've said something so important

    ReplyDelete