Friday, September 26, 2014

Someday I will wake up as a completely different person.


When your heart gets broken, nothing will ever be the same. Opinions, views and circumstances change. So does your outlook on life in general. No matter how hard you try, you can`t mend a broken heart. Even if you glue all the pieces together, the cracks will still show. And your eyes will always seem a little bit sad, even when you`ll be smiling.                         
                                                                                                                
Yet there is hope, because one day you will smile again. You will enjoy music, good food and the company of your friends. Begin to notice how beautiful the world is and how special are the people that are around you. You will find peace. I promise. One thing I can`t promise you though. I can`t promise you that you will ever love again. Sure there will be others and passion, romance, lust and relationships will come. But I doubt that there will ever be Love as pure as your First Love. I hope I`ll be proven wrong some day, but until then, I remain with this pain in my chest, and the dark hollow in my heart does not go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment